Part Three in a series of webinars from Pump Systems Matter (PSM) and the Hydraulic Institute.Life Cycle Cost Analysis & Action Planning Webinar: June 17 @ 11:00am EDT
- Understand how to prove the benefits of a pump system optimization
- Implement system improvements, and measure their effects on life cycle costs
- Understand the PSM action plan
- Benefits of using an action plan
- Identify the steps of the action plan
When pump systems are not optimized for best efficiency, they drain profits with higher energy and maintenance costs, shorten mean time between repairs, and increase CO² emissions. Optimized pump systems are more energy efficient and reliable overall.
This webinar series is based on the Pump Systems Optimization: Energy Efficiency and Bottom-Line Savings course. The coursehas been taught to nearly 800 pump industry professionals resulting in significant dollars saved in not only energy costs but in reduced maintenance and down time as well.
Registration is available now through May 30, 2013. Secure your spot and register for the 3-part webinar series at www.PumpSystemsMatter.org/Webinars.