Part One in a series of webinars from Pump Systems Matter (PSM) and the Hydraulic Institute.
Module 1: System Optimization Webinar: June 3 @ 11:00am EDT
- Identify cost saving and energy efficiency opportunities
- System optimization opportunities
- Understand energy use of current systems in the market
- Understand energy use by system
- Understand energy use by Component
- Understand energy use by industry
When pump systems are not optimized for best efficiency, they drain profits with higher energy and maintenance costs, shorten mean time between repairs, and increase CO² emissions. Optimized pump systems are more energy efficient and reliable overall.
This webinar series is based on the Pump Systems Optimization: Energy Efficiency and Bottom-Line Savings course. The coursehas been taught to nearly 800 pump industry professionals resulting in significant dollars saved in not only energy costs but in reduced maintenance and down time as well.
Registration is available now through May 30, 2013. Secure your spot and register for the 3-part webinar series at www.PumpSystemsMatter.org/Webinars.