RectorSeal adds models to glue-on-nozzle polymer roof drain downspout
RectorSeal added 3- and 6-inch-diameter Dura G-O-N models to its Glue-On-Nozzle product line of decorative downspouts for commercial building roof drains. They are a high impact polymer version of the original nickel-bronze G-O-N and offer the same easy, cost-saving installation features, RectorSeal says. These decorative downspout nozzles feature a theft-resistant glue-on design that can be installed after the wall or building is completed.
The 3- and 6-inch-diameter (7- and 15-cm) models join the original 4-inch-diameter (10-cm) Dura G-O-N. They all feature the integration of an aesthetic patina-like bronze color during the polymer injection molding process, which makes its simulated oil-rubbed finish indistinguishable from a metal downspout, RectorSeal says.
Dura G-O-N installs within minutes by fastening the three-screw escutcheon plate to the wall and then solvent cement-welding the nozzle’s PVC insert to the outside diameter of the building’s PVC drain pipe.
Other Dura G-O-N features are:
- Packaged in an easy-to-merchandise, two-color cardboard box with installation instructions printed on the outside;
- Includes ultraviolet inhibitors and other built-in weather resistance to maintain the faux verdigris charm that simulates weathered metal;
- Unique notched escutcheon guarantees perfect leveling and alignment between flange and downspout on each installation;
- Saves construction costs and expedites rough-ins because it’s installed after wall completion, thus eliminating masonry crew coordination and project interruptions required with screw-on downspouts;
- Optional bird screen available; and
- Available at most plumbing wholesale distributors.