"Lessons Learned: Connecting New Boilers to Old Pipes: Things you should know when replacing old commercial hydronic boilers" covers the design and installation of replacement commercial boilers for space heating systems. This book is a must have for anyone that designs or install commercial hydronic boilers.
The book covers some of the following plus much more:
- Sizing a replacement boiler
- Venting the new boilers
- Estimate Boiler Efficiency
- Connecting to the existing piping
- Choosing the correct boiler type
- Over 60 pages of heating formulas