With the many types of pumps in the market today, how must one decide if a multi-stage pump is the best choice? Furthermore, what exactly is a multi-stage pumps? While we generally consider multi-stage pumps for high head applications, in many cases both single stage and multi-stage pumps can provide the same head and flow capacity. This webcast will provide an overview of the different types of multi-stage pumps and in which instances they should be considered.
Participants of this webcast will learn and/or understand:
- What a multi-stage pump is
- Available configurations of multi-stage pumps
- Key features and benefits of multi-stage pumps
- Key challenges of multi-stage pumps
- Key applications where multi-stage pumps should be used